Friday, November 19, 2004

Current status:

Still chugging along. I'm about 90% done, with maybe an hour or two of writing left to go. I might actually get a couple of hours of sleep tonight!

Thank goodness I won't have the first shift on Cornerstones tour tomorrow... it's only a three hour drive to Pittsburgh, but that's three hours of potential somnolence that I can't afford to pass up.

Megan bought me color-changing silly putty and wrote a sweet card to encourage me tonight AND read my rough draft, and Jen let me have half of her pizza and listened to me vent, and Marc edited a draft for me and got out of bed to call me back and give me a peice of advice he had forgotten. I caught Gilbert outside my door at 3am, on a trek to put handmade posters on all of the Stones' doors. How lucky am I to know these folks?

Hmm... if I finish before 6, maybe I should throw my laundry into a washer. A bit of packing wouldn't hurt, either. That would make today the most productive 24-hour period in my entire life!

(T minus five days and counting...)

No comments: