Thursday, September 07, 2006

In withdrawal

Just to keep everybody up to date, I'm settled in at my new apartment in lovely Rogers Park, a north Chicago neighborhood. The difficulty at the moment, however, is my inability to set up internet service I'm already paying for thanks to a certain major shipping company's difficulties in delivering the necessary setup components. Hopefully this will be resolved shortly and I can stop tearing my hair out...

When things are up and going, I'll post some pics of the new place... and probably my assesment of the whole "grad school" transition. Hopefully a happy one.

Sigh. I miss my internet.

1 comment:

Bryan Stokes II said...

So I just noticed your post about having a MacBook--congrats! I considered the MacBook up to the point of nearly buying one when I was in an Apple Store back home in Michigan, but I ended up deciding on sticking to PCs. I do have a shiny new Acer laptop now, though, so I've at least made the transition from desktops :-P

I can't wait to hear your ruminations on Chicago and grad school life!