Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm INTERNET FAMOUS

Okay, not really. But there is a vaguely embarrassing video interview from last year's Fulbright Academy of Science and Technology meeting in Berlin, where I gush unreservedly about how cool it is to live abroad and do AD research. It's here, and the video quality is rather over-compressed... at least, I hope I don't look that bug-eyed in real life. Also, I should email them about spelling my name right... sigh.

By way of follow-up to my last post, I'm officially in my new summer lab. And it's awesome so far on all counts, except of course the fact that scientific research in many fields, including mine, is in a funding drought. I'm doing my darndest to find a way to stay in this lab, though. We'll see...

The 5K I'm running is also this weekend, Sunday morning. I'll try to remember to post, if I survive.

No comments: