Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm ready to be done with this class...

I'm taking a course for my training grant, and as useful as it's been to hear so many experts weigh in on the salient features and our scientific ambitions regarding Alzheimer's disease, I'm ready to have my time back for work in the lab! I'll present my final paper on Monday, but there's lots to be done to polish it up so I can submit it by tomorrow night... and I've been working on it for what feels like ages already.

I need a break... so it's back to blogging! Here are adorable pictures of my cousin Lauren and her husband Neal's little (so big!) boy, Brian, from our visit to Michigan on Valentine's day weekend:







There's another one with more of my Grandma in it two posts down, from when I originally wrote about the trip.

No comments: