Friday, June 10, 2005

My young man is awesome

First and foremost, it makes me happy when he's around. Okay, I'm not a big sad sack when he's out of range, but my baseline good moods pale in comparison to the bliss that is being in the SAME TOWN.

And then there's the fact that he listens to my rambling, ranting monologues. Provides helpful feedback, even. This highly prized ability was also present in my fabulous roommates (and best friends) at college, every last one of them. This should come as no big surprise to any folk who actually read my web-diatribes, but I'm a verbal person who talks through problems and worries, and needs a good outlet for that process. Even when I'm dull, he listens. It's great!

I suppose I should include a word about cuddling, as smushy-gushy as that is. Happy sigh.

PLUS, we went shopping yesterday. Very special shopping. For something very sparkly, and exceedingly exciting. More updates as news develops...

No comments: