Wednesday, November 02, 2005

NEWS FLASH!

My cousin is engaged!! How fabulous is that? (Answer: really truly awesomely frickin' fabulous!)

Especially since there's a video of the whole thing...

Sarah and I are the oldest of our particular generation of cousins in my family, and since she's got a year on me it's only fair that she will be married before I am... but I hope she waits at least until I'm back in the country (hint hint: July 15, 2006) so I can personally congratulate the happy couple!

3 comments:

Bryan Stokes II said...

Wow, that video is priceless. This Josh sounds like a creative fellow.

I hope everything is going well across the pond...I've enjoyed reading about your adventures!

Anonymous said...

Hello Alaina, Wonderful news about Sarah and Josh. My computer would not run the video, I was only able to view it's cover.
I just updated myself to what is happening in your world. Such life learning experiences and challenges. I know you can handle everything so well. When life gives you lemons, simply make lemonade. George asked about you. I will fill him in. Love and hugs, Aunt Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hi Alaina, it's Uncle Gary (for those of you who don't know - I'm Sarah's Dad). I saw a sign enroute to work that made me think of my favorite amphibian-loving niece, Alaina. It was an acronym: F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God

Love,
Gary & Julia & Family