Monday, November 14, 2005

Pictures!!

Look, I've finally gotten around to posting, this time with visual aids!


Why, my goodness! If it isn't Flora Fahrrad! Pretty, isn't she? Now that I have regular internet access for Janet (my laptop, for those of you that don't know) I can finally post some of the pictures I've been taking! Maybe this will also encourage me to start taking more, since I've been rather lax about it for a while. In this installment of the blog: Photos from my room at the Krebs's and exploring St. Jacobi.



And here it is, my own little tiny room (which was still bigger than my room here!) These are from the first day, so I hadn't yet hung half my wardrobe behind the door or stuck my giant map and Fulbright scarf to the wall...



My desk, without internet access but still a nice place to work.



And here we have the beautiful St. Jacobi, in the heart of lovely downtown Göttingen.



And the inside too, for good measure.



And yes, I actually did climb the bell tower. Here's proof!

I have other shots of all the rickety staircases and such, but I should save something to bring home and show off, or my family will have to look at the same old boring pictures!

Next time: My trip to Berlin and my new room, as well as some actual update content!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures look lovely darling!! Put some more on your blog!! I miss you, Love ya!
-Beto