Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Short

  • I found my bike helmet. Yay!
  • I still haven't moved yet, but I've got tomorrow and Friday off so it's in the works.
  • I finally found the Neurosciences Vorlesung!! I heard two lectures this week (Invertebrate Nervous Systems and Aminergic Systems) and it's pretty awesome. The program students seem friendly, and grad-level lectures are fun.
  • I have internet access set up in my dorm room, and my light isn't broken. It just has to be turned on both at the wall switch and on the lamp itself. Good to know.
  • I have hours and hours of choir practice this weekend, all day Saturday and half the day Sunday. I'll be mute or squeaky Monday, but I can't wait!
  • I get to observe my first chicken embryo dissection this afternoon, so the ball is finally rolling in lab!

So maybe it's nothing humongously exciting... but all in all I'm finally starting to feel a little settled. It's a great feeling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo glad to hear things are better these days!!! I was going to email you about Sarah's news,(and cute video), but as usual you're on it! Love you and miss you, Mom :)