Saturday, December 02, 2006

Results & such

It's not official, but I think I aced my final and the take-home as well. Yay for not failing grad school! Also, after a week of hard-core book-hitting, I'm finally allowing myself to plug the TV back in. Whew.

In other news, I've got big plans for next weekend... heading to Gambier for the Cornerstones fall concert! Not only is it my first chance to get invited up to sing "The Stone" after the last song, but it will be my first return to that lovely hill since the festivities of May 2005. I'm flying up on Friday and returning to Chicago on Saturday, so I hope I have enough time to track down everybody I want to see on campus. Also, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will be decent. The flights are direct, at least, which would make delays less of a big deal but still unpleasant.

Oh, and my Thanksgiving was awesome. My sister had the fabulous idea to take me to see "Spamalot!" at the Fox, and the whole family ended up coming along. T-day food at Grandma's: good. Getting up at a quarter to 5 to shop the day after was as appalling as ever. In all, a fabulous week even despite car troubles on the way there and Mike's disappearance to Wichita. 2 weeks to Christmas break!

No comments: