Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A good use of my time

So this evening I saw a presentation on "Penis Obsession and the Modern Construction of Masculinity."

That's such a great opening line, I can't even follow it.

Unfortunately, the most useful portion of the presentation was the joke the speaker opened with. It's an old one, but I still like it. Yes, I'll share it with you.

So there's this guy with a 25-inch penis. Obviously, it's causing him a few problems. One day, he finally has enough and goes to the doctor to see what can be done by way of reductive surgery, etc. The doctor tells him, "There's nothing I can do for you without causing all sorts of permanent damage... however, I know of a holistic healer who may be able to help you." So Mr. 25-inches goes to the healer and asks for help. The healer tells him, "This is beyond the scope of my abilities, but I know someone who can help. Out in the woods, in the middle of a big lake, on top of a big rock, is a magic frog. Go to the frog, and ask the following question: 'Is my penis too large?' He'll tell you no, and you'll shrink five inches." Mr. 25 thinks this is totally wacko, but he realizes he has no other options, so out he goes into the woods to find the magic frog. He finally finds the lake with the big rock, complete with frog, who happens to be asleep. Mr. 25 waits a bit, but realizes the frog is out cold, so he loudly shouts, "Hey, frog! Is my penis too big?" The frog opens one eye and croaks "No." Immediately, Mr. 25 is down to Mr. 20. He thinks to himself, Hey, this is awesome! If I do it again I'll finally be able to buy normal pants and compete in sporting events! So he shouts again, "Frog! Is my penis too big?" The frog grumpily replies "No." Immediately, five more inches dissapear. The guy thinks this is awesome, and he realizes that once more will put him almost in a normal range, so he hollers, "Yo, Frog! Is my penis too big?" Frog pretends not to hear him. He calls again, and the frog rolls over and puts a flipper over his ear. He yells some more, and finally the frog sits up and shouts, "I already told you. No! NO! NO!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

22x2x4
O MY GOD, PULLEASE GIVE ME THAT PROBLEM,,,, IN FACT MAKE IT FIFTY INCHHES,,,, ON CEE IN CEE ALL AROUND CEE,,,,