Sunday, September 19, 2004

Sweet procrastination

I know that at some point, probably in the very near future, I'll regret the fact that I spent essentially all day yesterday napping, messing with my computer, and occasionally being vaguely social. The day grad school apps (or my Fulbright) are due... after I figure out where I'm applying, of course. The day I take the GRE... which I haven't even signed up for yet. The day my comps or honors or summer science write-ups are finally pried from my cold, shriveled, sleep-deprived fingers.

But those days aren't today. Today, I feel well rested. Today, I have an immediate to-do list that is relatively short. Today, I'm not thinking long-term.

It may be my last opportunity to exist in this state, and I'm darn well going to ENJOY it.

I may even dress up like a pirate. Yarr!

No comments: