Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Countdown! and a personality test

These make me exceedingly happy, even if certain wonderful things are still pretty darn far away:











(I can't wait to set a date just so I can make one for MY wedding!)

*****

I went through a phase in high school where I took all kinds of internet personality tests, Meyers-Briggs, Enneagram, all that jazz. Some of them are fairly decent, and others are pretty dumb. Here's a new one I like: Your Personal DNA.

My Results (hover the pointer over color stripes for more info, or click the link below):


You can also take the test yourself, and if you know me pretty well, you can assess my results here. Fill it out and I can do the same for you!

*****

Okay, gotta go pack for Dortmund. I'm also thinking of zipping over to Dresden on Monday to see the Frauenkirche, since I'll be in the nieghborhood that weekend anyway. Whee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice countdowns! I'm got 3 months, 4 weeks, and 1 day til I'm back in the states and I can't wait. I still do want to visit you by the way. Would you still have me, even though I've stood you up twice? Macht gut!