Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dumb things I've done lately:

  • Cut off the tip of my index finger (even the left one) with a bread knife. (photo removed for the sake of the squeamish)
  • Developed a super-itchy, rash-like allergy to friggin' bandage adhesive. Which, from experience, will torture me for at least a month... OH MY GOD IT ITCHES!!!!!! AH! AH! AH! KILL! KILL!!! YEEEAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
In all seriousness, can't I just finish the job and amputate the finger?

By way of helping my ego, dear reader, feel free to leave a comment listing the amazingly dumb things you've recently accomplished...

*****

In other news, I've been spontaneously invited to head to Dortmund tomorrow with the Gö-team to see the USA-Germany soccer match, which is going on tomorrow night.

Then this weekend I'm planning on going to Leipzig to see Jen's opera performance!

Yikes, lots of travel in a short space of time! Expect frequent updates!

No comments: