Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Aber Deutschland hat ein Superstar schon gefunden...

*****UPDATE: I've been informed that the embedded player doesn't work for everybody (yup, that would be MY family still using friggin' Windows 98...) so go here if you don't see anything below. If that doesn't work, sorry! Also, I'm travelling again this weekend, this time to Bonn and Köln (Cologne), so more adventure updates are pending!*****



Ho...ly... CRAP. Queen of the Night, at that. I'd say it speaks for itself, really.

But Ricebag, how do you find this stuff??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you said at Tim's site that this takes balls. I would have to say that it is the lack of balls that makes this possible... ^_^

Ah, Alaina, how I miss thee. Return to us here in the US. Or, come live with me in NY.

ps- Yay for Terry Pratchett! I'm in the middle of "Nightwatch" right now. Whoo!