Sunday, April 16, 2006

Frohe Ostern

I promised myself I'd write my Bonn/Koeln post BEFORE Kola got here, and then completely and totally failed to get around to it in a timely fashion. But it's COMING. I promise!

Meanwhile, she arrived Friday afternoon and we're having a ball! Today we have plans to eat Osterlamms and chocolate bunnies, and then get ice cream in town. Sounds like my kind of day! There's a Katholisches Hochschulegemeinschaft service tonight as well. Tomorrow morning we're going to Berlin, and then I'll come back Wednesday morning... hopefully in time for my 1:00 Einstufungstest for second semester German classes and my 7:00 audition for this semester in the Uni choir.

So I guess more details will have to wait until later next week. I've realized this morning that after the next two weekends, I have plans ALL THE TIME until my family arrives on May 23. So maybe Italy won't happen this year... unless Mike wants to go to Rome some weekend while he's in Europe. He leaves at the end of June, and then two weeks later it's already time for me to head home. Wahnsinn!

Now that Em and I are (gloriously) reunited I'd like to hit Tuebingen and the surrounds for a visit, too... maybe the weekend after next? Wow...

No comments: