Thursday, October 07, 2004

progress is good

The internal committee has decided to support my Fulbright application! Yay! Now comes the hard stuff... I've got a panel interview Monday morning and LOTS of revision to do before this thing finally goes out. Mit glück, ich kann nachstes Jahr bei Deutschland studieren!

Now, if only I can finish my Psychopharm paper, comps proposal, AND honors proposal by tomorrow... and find time to read and study for my Comparative test on Friday... and finish my German homework for this week... and get the rest of my data scored and analyzed and read about 25 articles so that I can interpret the results and make a poster by next Wednesday... and eat... and sleep...

Good thing I can't often tell the difference between being deliriously busy and being deliriously happy!

No comments: