Saturday, May 07, 2005

Almost there

I've presented my data at my first professional conference... and managed to meet my external evaluator for my oral defense. She seems really nice, so I'm not nearly as worried about MONDAY (dun dun daaaaaaa!) as I was earlier in the week. I even had time before we left to print a new version of my poster, so I didn't have to present with the crappy 4th-grade-science-fair version with the sharpie marker graphs that I spent an hour and a half coloring on Tuesday night. If only I had remembered to bring all of my references for my neurobio paper so I could take a bigger chunk out of this final draft, which is also due MONDAY (dun dun DAAAAAAA!)

I can't wait for Monday to be over.

(DUN DUN DAAAAAAA!!)

At least then I can lose the annoying soundtrack.

oh, and just for fun: can you imagine what happens when you get both together??? Woo hoo!
(substitute "neuroscience" for "psychology" and it makes more sense, or at least becomes applicable)

No comments: