Friday, May 13, 2005

tomorrow

I have one final left, and absolutely no willpower to study any more... which is a shame, because now I actually have the time to devote to hard-core studying. My take home exams were no problem, and I have a theory. Let's call it the "Panic Effect." Basically, it states that my ability to crack down and do work is directly proportional to the extent to which I've overextended myself. This principle comes in handy when I've got 80 billion things to do, which has been the normal state of affairs for the past... oh, year or so.

But now...

Now I just have this one final, and I don't have the gumption to take a couple of hours for review. Maybe if I remind myself of all the errands and closing accounts and packing and goodbyes that this "graduation" thing entails, I can shock myself back into desperate work mode.

I sure wish there was a happy medium, though. Enjoying this last week should be scheduled in there somewhere too.

Ich muss studieren! Time to enforce.

No comments: