Monday, May 09, 2005

so close I can smell it

My neurobio paper is DONE. Maybe not fabulous, but 100% I-ain't-gonna-work-on-it-any-more finished.

My oral defense is TOMORROW at 10am. By 1pm I'll know for sure if I'm going to get a snazzy appendation to my B.A., or obscure independent study credit on my transcript. Still hoping for the former... I've got 10 minutes to present my data (which will be tricky, since I've added significantly to the 10-minute powerpoint presentation I gave at the undergrad conference... and didn't take much out!) and then I get to survive an hour of grilling. I think I know my stuff. I hope I know my stuff. We'll see...

I think I'm taking tomorrow night off. It will be well-deserved. I'll save my anth and neurobio take home finals for tuesday and wednesday, and fit in some study for my friday German final between now and then, but Monday night is for me. Me and my phone. Me and my phone and a certain someone in Kansas... Now that's something to look forward to!

Oh, and some useful information for academic pursuits can be found here.

No comments: