Friday, July 30, 2004

All a-shiver with antici...

Stuff left to do:
  • talk to a prospective student interested in neuroscience (yay!)
  • lead my final campus tour (double yay!)
  • finish the very last little bit of my packing (triple yay!)
  • haul my stuff to storage (you get the drift.)

and then it's off to Columbus for the night... and then back to St. Louis tomorrow... and then on to Austria on Monday! Oh. My. Gosh. I'm sure heart palpitations aren't good for me, but I can't help it. I usually get excited before going back home and seeing Mike, but I think this time I've hit a new high. I feel like I've just finished a dozen espresso shots and snorted an energy drink. I feel like how my rats look when they're high on d-amphetamine. I feel like... I should get back to work, or my boss is going to start wondering about the wide-eyed hysterical giggling emanating from my desk space. Must... stay... distracted...

(say it... PATION!)

No comments: