Saturday, July 24, 2004

Eat my groceries

A week from today I head back home, and thence off the continent for a short while.  While this is an exciting prospect, I didn't realize how quickly it was coming up... at least, not the last time I went to Kroger.  I guess I can put the canned/dry goods and pasta in storage and hope there aren't any mice this time.  But I still have a whole loaf of bread, a half-gallon of milk, half a dozen eggs, some veggies, and lots of other perishables that will simply be donated to Doc's fridge when I move out... and it will be another two weeks before he gets back from vacation.  I hope he likes broccoli.  Slimy broccoli.  Serves him right for not cleaning out the fridge before we moved in.  That piece of lasagna was only a couple nerve fibers short of sentience.

I really should think about packing and getting my extra stuff into storage.

Sorry my life is slightly boring at the moment.  I blame cable television.  It's a drug that saps life and reduces conversation skills to "So last night on Conan's monologue..." and other such nonsense.  That's it, tonight I'm going for a walk and looking for real life, intellect-expanding adventure.  Stay tuned.
  

 

No comments: